Saturday 16 April 2016

Question 5 continued- Audience feedback on my final products

I have used Audio Boom to record the audios


These audios are from Annabel Truman, 18 from Birmingham. She likes chart and indie music and she listens to music on her phone. She also downloads music from spotify. She would be part of my target as she likes to shop in places such as New Look and she is in my target age range of 15-25.


This audio is from Holly Evans, 22 from Birmingham. Holly likes to listen to RnB and chart music. She is also part of my target market however Holly has a good job in a bank so she is higher up on the Jicnar at around C1.

I have asked a Male, aged 20 from Birmingham what they think-
'I like Platinum magazine because I like the colours used as they co-ordinate well together. I think that the artists used are famous and would appeal to a wide range of audiences. I like it that the text is all varied in size because it makes the magazine more visually appealing. I do not think that I would buy this magazine because I have never bought one before and I don't think I would read it.'

No comments:

Post a Comment